Monday, December 23, 2013

Video Break Down of the Tent Video

For those of us who are interested in Bigfoot, for the most part we get our information about this creature from Television shows like "Finding Bigfoot". Which in my opinion has some good and some not so good information. My favorite part of that show is the "Town Hall Meetings". This is where witnesses get to tell their story of their sighting and some are followed up by the "Finding Bigfoot" team.

This is where the team does a break down and recreation of the sighting. For the life of me, I don't understand why "The Tent Video" hasn't been mentioned in any of their episodes.

This is where as "Bigfooters", we have to do our own research. I found this break down of "The Tent Video" very well done and detailed by "Face book Find Bigfoot". It was this video that engaged me enough to look more closely and deeply into the REAL existence of Bigfoot. Because honestly, I didn't believe that such a creature still existed in our modern world. I thought that if "Bigfoot" had existed, it would have been a "Gigantopithecus". A creature to have thought to have been extinct for at least 100,000 years or so.

But after it was all said and done, Gigantopithecus isn't even in the equation. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Check this video out from "FBFB"




No one at the time this analysis was done, did anyone know that "Rick Dyer" had posted it on YouTube under an assumed name. He didn't want his name to take away from what is in this video. A REAL, LIVE BIGFOOT.

After some time Rick Dyer posted this video and gave his own commentary.



After watching and listening to the commentary of this video from Rick Dyer, I was totally intrigued and wanted to know more about the story.

More to this story in my next blog.

For more information about the biggest story in modern history, join https://www.facebook.com/rickdyerofficial and http://bigfoottoday.com/
for up to date information. Don't get left behind. It's Time To Believe.




No comments:

Post a Comment